Multiple roles for Oracle EBS Functional Analyst resource
The consultants would be required to work as directed by the customer to perform activities in line with the agreed project deliverables across phases and timeline.
The expectation for these roles is to be a hands-on implementation delivery resources (Oracle EBS Functional Analyst resource) with specific skills in the functional areas as listed below:
- 1 x Oracle SCM Functional Consultant (experience in Procurement, inventory and Supply Chain)
- 1 x Oracle FinancialConsultant (experience in Financials and Costing)
- 1 x Oracle Core Manufacturing Consultant (experience in Core Manufacturing modules and functionality (BOM / Route / WIP / Quality / Engineering)
- Work under the direction of the Customer Stream leads, to complete activities as assigned/delegated by Stream Lead as per agreed timeframe
- Ability to be involved in workshops and propose design decisions so that business requirements are met
- Provide in-depth level of Oracle application expertise pertinent to that Stream
- Offer application design alternatives where detailed application knowledge is required and work through/explain implications of those alternatives. Delivery of Functional design documentation
- Undertake application configuration/set up and changes as required
- Deliver expected documentation deliverables that are in line with the Customer project methodology and will be finalised as part of the planning phase. Examples include (but are not limited to) design and configuration documentation, conversion mappings and programs and Test deliverables (test scripts / cases) and participation)
- Assist in definition and input of the data sets ahead of SIT
- Undertake SIT and resolve issues as required, assist in resolution of issues identified in UAT
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables